With such busy lives, it may be hard to get your adoption triad together as much as you would like. By purchasing a recordable book (Usually less than $30 and available at Hallmark or on Amazon) your child can not only hear your voice, but your wishes for them as well. Recordable books are easy to record and have a secure switch that assures your voice won’t accidentally get recorded over.
Below are some suggestions of recordable books. If click on the picture of the book it will direct you to purchase it on Hallmark.com:
- Love you Forever by Robert Munsch
- Under The Same Moon by Suzanne Berry
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise
- Wherever You Are my love will find you by Nancy Tillman
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- My Wish For You by Keely Chace
- All The Ways I Love You by Theresa Trinder
Do you have any recordable books that you’d like to add to this list?